Friday The 13th
To many the number thirteen
is a number to avoid and beware of,
add Friday in front of the number,
and you have a very scary day.
To me the number thirteen,
has always been always been a lucky one,
and Friday the thirteenth,
even luckier still
Then again, if you are superstitious
any number can be unlucky.
If you want to think it so,
it just depends on how positive you are.
Now if you think negative,
you will be that way to,
so in your thinking,
just be like me.
Positive is lucky, negative is unlucky,
so train you mind,
to think positive
all the time.
13 July 2007
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friday The 13th by David Harris )
Did you read them?
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
- Supernova, Herman Dexter
- Ho Hum, Michael McParland
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Flight Of Fairies, Nicholas Nikolov
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)