Friday The 13th
To many the number thirteen
is a number to avoid and beware of,
add Friday in front of the number,
and you have a very scary day.
To me the number thirteen,
has always been always been a lucky one,
and Friday the thirteenth,
even luckier still
Then again, if you are superstitious
any number can be unlucky.
If you want to think it so,
it just depends on how positive you are.
Now if you think negative,
you will be that way to,
so in your thinking,
just be like me.
Positive is lucky, negative is unlucky,
so train you mind,
to think positive
all the time.
13 July 2007
David Harris's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friday The 13th by David Harris )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..