Friend Or Foe?
Will you smile and then laugh away
Like a friend
When I brag and boast a little
To boost my tiny shattered ego
Or will you fire like a foe
and burn away?
will you tolerate
like a perfect gentle man or woman
when I talk big
give long dialogue
that I wish to touch the moon
and scale the highest mountain
all those I need
‘cause I am not like you big!
Simple man like me
To release the pent up frustration
which inside Inflating like a balloon
Still if you are irritated with my words
In your heart you get aches
Then there is something wrong
You can be anything but not my friend.
Should i care
If you inflate like a bread and burst away?
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friend Or Foe? by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Am A Robot, You Are A Robot And We Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown