friend or 'friend'
They say that some people are only in your life for a season or two.
I just didnt think that message was for us.
Friends and 'Friends''
I understand the difference now.
Friends are your second family members that are always there.
'Friends' are the ones who are there sometimes and act like they care.
I wish there was a logical reason why I thought you was a friend.
But now I know the truth seeming that all has come to an end.
I wish you the best in the future.
I really do.
Hope that you find a Friend instead of a 'Friend'
That's there even when there's things you end up going through.
melinda mackey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (friend or 'friend' by melinda mackey )
- PROBLEM OF TODAY'S ERA, maharshi trivedi
- FREE FALL, Bironga Chadwick
- Imbalance, Hans Raj Sharma
- Festival Of Light, Amitava Sur
- YouTube and Phalloplasty, Jeff Gangwer
- Journey, Dave Cadaqu
- Brad Pitt / Brad Dourif, Jeff Gangwer
- History / Your Dust, Jeff Gangwer
- "...through your rape whistle", Jeff Gangwer
- "Angels are...", Jeff Gangwer
Poem of the Day
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Primitive, Sharon Olds
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)