Skip to our death.
Death of our friendship.
The friendship that used to be so great.
And now Its one I just hate.
Where'd you hide the knife?
Because I cant seem to find it.
This friendship used to be full of life.
And now you just stabbed it.
Would you like to mend it?
Then stop it.
Because you'll lose in the end.
I can't believe you even promised
for this to never happen again.
But time will paralize these fights.
So they will no longer go on.
Everything will become alright.
And our friendship will become strong.
Genevieve Campbell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends by Genevieve Campbell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR