Friendship is a box of secrets
That you can’t let go
But if there are beautiful colors
Friendship is like a rainbow.
It is also loyal and true
And it’s true to you and me.
You and me are sisters, don’t you see?
We are always going to be.
Friendship is something we can trust
Friendship is close to us
You are my sister, close to me
We are forever, don’t you see?
Jasmine Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Jasmine Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- not a poem, Praveen chaudhary
- Loving Mark Strand, Deborah DeNicola
- People should, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tool That Carries, Barbara Fleury
- No one may, hasmukh amathalal
- Not material gain, hasmukh amathalal
- In A Misty Autumn Night., Amitava Sur
- Life is to be, hasmukh amathalal
- Birthday poem, Philo Yan
- Two Young Scamps, Jeff Gangwer