I can talk with a friend
And walk with friend
And share my umbrella
In the rain
I can play with a friend
And stay with a friend
And learn with a friend
I can eat with a friend
And compete with a friend
And even sometimes disagree.
I can ride with a friend
And take pride with a friend
A friend can mean
So much to me!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Vedant Chhabra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock