Friendship is a rope that bounds us together.
Friendship is like a page in a book,
it needs words.
Friendship is as plants to water.
Friendship sounds like a newborns first laugh.
Friendship feels like a ton of metal,
nobody can move it.
Friendship is like two gravestones sitting side by side,
Neither stone will never move.
Artemis Gutierrez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Artemis Gutierrez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp
- Floating Feathers, Ronald Chapman
- I LOOK FOR NEW FACES ابحث عن وجوه جديدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Date (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Love Forever, Sandra Feldman
- Feeling Love, Ronald Chapman
- Hussein, Nassy Fesharaki
- Farmer, Ronald Chapman