Friendship is like that flower that bloomed from no where
Friendship is a battle
it is littered with problems
Friendship is trust
few earn it
it is essential
All of us long for that new seed to be planted.
wait till the morn' when it sprouts.
The beginning of eternity
an everlasting soldier by your side.
That flower we all long for
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friendship by Erik Gillette )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 5, Oh Clock!, Sandra Feldman
- My Love, engeli montalla
- two punk rockers, lee fones
- That Terrible Motel Room, Jose Armando Guzman
- Green and Grey, Jose Armando Guzman
- HAD WE......................, WE WOULD H.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purple Blossom, Ruth Walters
- The Woman, mark wilkinson
- Eating the Human Flesh, Genevieve Pilat
- Wonders of Being Pretty, Genevieve Pilat