dennis f. rigdon jr.
I scream your name at night. My eyes full of tears and fright. From the sight of the lonely night. I’m losing sight. Cause I’m so full of fright. I cry at the sight of the ever lonely night. Cause she is in sight when I look at the night. I'll cry all night with that sight. Because without the light to my night. I’m full of terror and fright. Like a baby born without sight. I will always scream your name in fright. Because she is the light to my darkest of nights. Because I’m full of fight on that night. My heart is losing the fight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Fright by dennis f. rigdon jr. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Mister Laughter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Evil, Sourabh Mishra
- The Lucky Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken