A frog called the psychic hotline,
Endeavoring to find out whence
He'd meet a young girl with the sign
That her kisses would make him a prince.
The psychic's crystal ball did show
That soon a young girl would appear,
And all about the frog she'd know.
This news put the frog in good cheer.
'Will I meet her at a party? '
'Will she just happen to come by? '
'Will she know when she does find me? '
From the psychic came this reply,
'You will meet this lovely young lass, '
'Next week in biology class.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frog Future by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu