A frog called the psychic hotline,
Endeavoring to find out whence
He'd meet a young girl with the sign
That her kisses would make him a prince.
The psychic's crystal ball did show
That soon a young girl would appear,
And all about the frog she'd know.
This news put the frog in good cheer.
'Will I meet her at a party? '
'Will she just happen to come by? '
'Will she know when she does find me? '
From the psychic came this reply,
'You will meet this lovely young lass, '
'Next week in biology class.'
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frog Future by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui