Bank of the lake,
Assembly of the frogs,
And discussion was going on water pollution.
One frog was saying that
human society was polluting the water of the lake.
In this way human beings are not only damaging them self
Also to them, so we must stop them.
In the last a old and wise frog
advised the assembly
to forgive the human beings
because they are innocent.
He also advised his friends
to use sealed mineral water
as humans are doing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frog says…. by vijay gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfectly Imperfect, Marvin Brato Sr
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp
- Plates from Fifteen Years of Marriage, Bill Grace
- Nature's Opera, RoseAnn V. Shawiak