Some may think that I have 'gone to the dogs'
when I tell them that I now love frogs.
Since living north at Sandstone Point
I've grown to understand the joint,
and the beautiful creatures I've not before known,
they do vary from beautiful greens to cane brown.
Thank you my very good friend
Collie Mary, for now I do send
my love, and many a good thought
for the knowledge you have bought
and the friendship you have given to me,
plus the value of frogs, I now clearly see.
Colleen Wright's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Frogs. by Colleen Wright )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Complete woman, hasmukh amathalal
- # Life #, Aparna Chatterjee
- Shhh Cricket, Ima Ryma
- Lord Buddha again, hasmukh amathalal
- आं लाजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Night Play, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare
- Love Me Not, Electric Lady
- Symbol Woman-3(Repost), Indira Renganathan
- दिनैनि हराव नांगोलनि जांख्रा, Ronjoy Brahma
- मशाल जलती रहती है..mashaal, hasmukh amathalal