PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
From a moon to a sun
Her full love
made me a full moon
that rocked to and fro
in the waves of the sky;
her subdued beam
waned that silver glee.
A frivolous beauty
on the colossus dark body!
The crescent and dwarf
and a blemish of eclipse
made the moon so unsure
let alone being truly pure.
Got sick of this fun
and stopped the break-neck run.
The callous feature fueled fire
into my heart to the edge;
anger, hatred and wrath
pumped helium to the filling;
Ah! burning and bulging into a ball
I may soar and climb
I may die and fall!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (From a moon to a sun by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak