From All To Few
God's Truth is penned for all to see, His Truths for all of Eternity,
Penned through God's Holy Spirit, written that all men can hear it,
God's Truth for all nations to read, Truths that all men must heed,
His Truth written to every nation; leading to God's Only Salvation.
All men everywhere need the Lord, truth which cannot be ignored,
As Christ was sent for all men, to a world, that God will condemn,
God sent His Only begotten Son, down to the world for everyone,
Christ came not for just a few, but, for all sinners like me and you.
Mostly all men upon earth's sod, acknowledge that there is a God,
That Higher Power above us all, but, seldom do they express awe,
While many do consider a Creator, they do not believe in a Savior,
As many believe God is benevolent, and all to Heaven will be sent.
Few know the God of all Eternity, as the Lord and God personally,
As The Savior, they have trusted in, to save them from all their sin,
So few acknowledge Jesus Christ, as Lord and Savior of their life,
Who God above will not condemn, for the Holy Spirit sealed them.
All nations shall perish, be sure, but God's Word lasts forevermore,
Not just to know about the Lord, but with Him, to be of one accord;
God's Truth that all men need, whether or not, they choose to heed,
For by The Authority of Revelation, Christ is vital for your Salvation.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From All To Few by Bob Gotti )
- The Book O' Life, Sir Toby
- Performing To Do Well, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wear a Cons Smile, Kevin Patrick
- Being aware, hasmukh amathalal
- Needed, Michael McParland
- Glory dies with memory., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sources and termination, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Blood Red Candle, Arrianna Prentiss
- Hugh in a Nutshell, Arrianna Prentiss
- Painting Tomorrow, Cathy Hodgson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)