The great heat of a man in the holes where they perish
Is the world for him, when hot dealings from death.
A man shall cry from the heat when in the deepest ways,
The depths speak loudly of heat and arisings from death.
One murderer is not like a foolish man but the worst,
The heat of the sun can not master his bearings from death.
A grave has become attached to his soul, accepted by him,
And then fright shall be accepted from an angel of the buildings of death.
Then all of humanity congratulates the life of the good standard,
When the Lord spoke loudly of us who are doers of blessings from death.
The reality has been announced by the deepest parts of the Hereafter,
Life and annihilation are opposites, the real dead shall have briefings from death.
Open the gates of this Paradise, where honey has been sold
In rivers, milk has flowed out clearly with coatings from the Death.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From Death by Naveed Akram )
- Clouds of brinkmanship, Oti Egwu
- Heroes, Nassy Fesharaki
- O1O→5959→1049 신규 대전오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- 신세계 대전오피 010↔5959↔1049 대전서구오피, O1Oa5959a1049 O1Oa5959a1049
- The Empty Room, Maria Magdalena Biela
- Dream liner, Stephen Brian Brady
- peeping Tom, lee fones
- pension scheme, lee fones
- meri sohbat me........., sanjay kumar maurya
- Let me know, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)