Is It Poetry
From The Day Of Snow
From the grassy moss and placed beyond,
the tides high mark.
Each face is painted in the snow,
as water brushes by.
Yesterday is gone tomorrow's here.
The healing heart it has forgiven,
all the years and more.
Each day before again, you came before.
In the green white dress of dreams we are.
None can see the ceiling for the veil.
And as they sit across all others, have to are.
Theirs is the color of a cloud and placed,
Still you sit and watched until I fell asleep.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From The Day Of Snow by Is It Poetry )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- the poet
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Television, Roald Dahl
- XVII (I do not love you...), Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Happy New Year, Kela LewisMorin
- 01 - A Little Talk, George Hunter
- Belief, Kela LewisMorin
- Tum Aate To, Akhtar Jawad
- Dark Crevices, Kela LewisMorin
- I Submit, Vera Sidhwa
- Nadine, David Lewis Paget
- Experiencing Humiliation, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woes Of The World, Kela LewisMorin
- my favorite painter is the sky, Bull Hawking