Is It Poetry
From The Day Of Snow
From the grassy moss and placed beyond,
the tides high mark.
Each face is painted in the snow,
as water brushes by.
Yesterday is gone tomorrow's here.
The healing heart it has forgiven,
all the years and more.
Each day before again, you came before.
In the green white dress of dreams we are.
None can see the ceiling for the veil.
And as they sit across all others, have to are.
Theirs is the color of a cloud and placed,
Still you sit and watched until I fell asleep.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From The Day Of Snow by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- A Forest Trek, Valsa George
- From palace, hasmukh amathalal
- Loving you patient, tsholofelo phakathi
- Afterward, Frank Avon
- स्पष्ट तुम्हें मैं देख रहा हूँ (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Heavenward Bending, Frank Avon
- No reaction, hasmukh amathalal
- Walking Into The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pillow of the night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- O to be haunted!, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Question, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(2 February 1882 – 13 January 1941)