sayyid mohammed moinudeen
From where the human get frustrated at first?
Y aah' Its from his mom's belly at first.
And the frustration will go on and on...
Until the soul get frustrated at last.
Every thing start with a bang.And also end with another.
But frustration is on.Nobody is there to challenge,
and to change.Cause its from the mighty one.
A great phenomena.every one feels it and me too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Frustration by sayyid mohammed moinudeen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart