sayyid mohammed moinudeen
From where the human get frustrated at first?
Y aah' Its from his mom's belly at first.
And the frustration will go on and on...
Until the soul get frustrated at last.
Every thing start with a bang.And also end with another.
But frustration is on.Nobody is there to challenge,
and to change.Cause its from the mighty one.
A great phenomena.every one feels it and me too.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Frustration by sayyid mohammed moinudeen )
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul