The blood in my veins
boils with anger; anger
my mind's frustration
weighs heavier than
Alas, my neck bends to the direction where i can fight
if you woke up and found your brother gone; we had to mourn for him as we put colourful flowers on that heap of soil.
The dream I had cultivated myself for vanished just because the government said that it has found some minerals on that piece on land.
that fright comes back to me.You know what they say: when the going gets tough......
I feel as if iam in a new neighbourhood
I feel as if iam in a dark environment.
Only jesus can help me!
By Mojoh james
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (frustrations by james mojo )
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)