The blood in my veins
boils with anger; anger
my mind's frustration
weighs heavier than
Alas, my neck bends to the direction where i can fight
if you woke up and found your brother gone; we had to mourn for him as we put colourful flowers on that heap of soil.
The dream I had cultivated myself for vanished just because the government said that it has found some minerals on that piece on land.
that fright comes back to me.You know what they say: when the going gets tough......
I feel as if iam in a new neighbourhood
I feel as if iam in a dark environment.
Only jesus can help me!
By Mojoh james
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (frustrations by james mojo )
- Alive, Cigeng Zhang
- There it Goes, Vera Sidhwa
- A Date With Fate, Noah Body
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)