Andile Nozibusiso Mtshali
I was not perfect in your eyes.
Hence you left me now my days are as cold as ice.
I sit and think of the days we had.
And watch you fall in love, you are happy, so I've heard.
What I would do for the warmth of those nights.
But now you are gone, out of reach out of sight.
At days I long to be in your arms.
Just madness, longing for what was.
Maybe it is the stars and the full moon am watching.
It all just makes me wish it were still me you were loving.
Andile Nozibusiso Mtshali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Full Moon by Andile Nozibusiso Mtshali )
- "What manner of Man is this? ".., Royston Allen
- Love in September, Renee Russon
- Sonnet # 529, Luis Estable
- Desire, Deborah Kelley
- DO NOT ASSUME, Donald R Charon
- poisons by s.r 2, skye robertson
- Sailing, Deborah Kelley
- Blessed by the Divine, Deborah Kelley
- Artemis, Deborah Kelley
- poisons by s.r, skye robertson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)