M S Ahas
With glittering light of moon.
Entire sky is reddish
For her golden light.
For their agony.
Among them I am one
Who suffer for his dead beloved.
She reveals her beauty to gladden my heart.
I enjoy her lovely face
With the emergence of the full moon.
She has left me,
But she has presented wonderful full moon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Full Moon by M S Ahas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing You, Ronald Chapman
- You Are Beautiful, Ronald Chapman
- The Gift, Ronald Chapman
- Reaching Yellow River, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Philadelphia Flowers, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Highland laddie, Peter Hall
- Night, Ronald Chapman
- Because such is life, Peter Hall
- Morning Talk, Roberta Hill Whiteman
- Heaven, Ronald Chapman