M S Ahas
With glittering light of moon.
Entire sky is reddish
For her golden light.
For their agony.
Among them I am one
Who suffer for his dead beloved.
She reveals her beauty to gladden my heart.
I enjoy her lovely face
With the emergence of the full moon.
She has left me,
But she has presented wonderful full moon.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Full Moon by M S Ahas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren