Pali Girl S...
Someday everyone will change
in the future.
Everyone will be saying
am I going to look and act the same in the future?
People will be more stronger
in the future than they were in the past
People are always saying and thinking
where is life going to take me in the future.
Will my future be like the past?
Will I still see my old friends?
God knows where our future
is going to take us, becuase he created the world: D
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Future by Pali Girl S... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman