Children are flowers
Of fruit bearing trees
Innocent and tender
Ready to develop the future.
Animosity of the old
Does not hold any more
Curiosity of the child
Will change the world for good.
Child is the leader
Just a few years from now
Nurture every child
Provide atmosphere to grow.
We were all children once
What glorious days they were
Let our children have those days
New days will dawn with glory.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Future Leaders by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Respite For My Soul, Richard Provencher
- The Painful Genius, Great Shakespeare, Fyodor Sologub
- A THOUGHT HAS TO BE THERE..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- When I Sailed In A Sea, Fyodor Sologub
- What Are Our Villages, Fyodor Sologub
- Experience And Expand, Gokul Raj
- Perth, Paul Cranley
- البيان الأخير, سميح القاسم
- WRITING FURTIVELY, Satish Verma
- Fluoride, Paul Cranley