Children are flowers
Of fruit bearing trees
Innocent and tender
Ready to develop the future.
Animosity of the old
Does not hold any more
Curiosity of the child
Will change the world for good.
Child is the leader
Just a few years from now
Nurture every child
Provide atmosphere to grow.
We were all children once
What glorious days they were
Let our children have those days
New days will dawn with glory.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Future Leaders by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(3rd April 19sixty)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- An Indian English Ph.D. Thesis On Modern.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- the half truth, Dr Puneet Aggarwal
- Argumentative ones, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Love children, gajanan mishra
- 25 December 2014, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Wipe out terrorism, gajanan mishra
- The hilarious children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Let us discuss poems, gajanan mishra
- Eyes Tell a Story, Rohit Sapra
- Jadavpur And The Adda of Love, Bijay Kant Dubey