They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger
All I know is that I can't be dead any longer
And so I try to be me,
But will I fall?
Can I set my mind free?
Will I ever stand tall?
I can only wait and see
Through the eyes in my head
But I can look forward and see
With the eye of my mind
So I just let the future unwind.
I let the future unwind in me.
I see the future unwinding
I feel the light is gonna be blinding
And I know that there's only one way of finding
And that is to search through the future unwinding,
Through the future unwinding in me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Future Unwinding by Mark Hopwood )
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)