Game is Over, honey!
with the dust on the street
with the wind blows in the sky
U are away....
with the water flows on the river
without any reason!
without saying goodbye!
without any permission!
without dealing okay!
when this mouth keeps saying with lie,
when this heart keeps beating with shy,
when this mind keeps dancing with why,
you appear with your sweet tounge, still!
i dissappear with my tough tounge.......
Game is over, honey!
dian hayati's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Game is Over, honey! by dian hayati )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall