Hid my face cracks again self
Came apparently season!
Hopes, aspirations are mixed oils.
Already, stored for years in the tip of the lips, smile,
I do not know! When did your style revolution overturned
All socialist stores relevance thoughts,
But informal enough hiding at the corner of my lips,
Rose slightly, Rose is not gonna be crazy!
Rose if you name (Jane) are placed,
Gül, Gamze you get the name of that rose,
Roses do not get no...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GAMZE by Fatih EFE )
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid