As you let life pass you by
You gain things that mean a lot
You gain things that you dont want
Sometimes, you might wish that someone would take a bit of your pain away
Maybe just make it a quick trade
As life passes by...
There are memories you love
There are memories you dont
Some people are crazy enough that they want to know how badly someone else has been hurt
Other people just want to feel happiness and love
If you were to display all the memories you have...
Good or even bad...
Some would take your bad memories
Most of them would take your good memories though...
Yvette Flores's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Garage Sale by Yvette Flores )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Woman, callum marvin
- Interior Light Shining, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- "Baby talk", Mark Heathcote
- GAZA'S TRIUMPH IS EVERYONE'S, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra