She comes like unfeigned mystery
Delicate Monarch Butterfly wings
Her flight is the winds of God
Destiny is a call of rivers
We meet like fire
Fields of harvest
Chased by a panther spear
Your skin of moonlight
Your eyes of Gems
You are mine in the stars
We have met before the seas
One flesh and one call
Sweet lady please yield your fruit
Grapes as ripe as desire
Orange groves like mystical sun
Orchards where forgiveness blossoms
I have fallen in love beyond lust
Gemma as tender as a new dawn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gemma by Joseph Narusiewicz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak