RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Bluer than a deeper depression sitting on my brain, taking up room meant for thoughts to generate creativeness upon request.
Silently taking steps to make shapes, forms and patterns into many mosaics of gentle inventiveness, edged with a brilliance of total ingenuity, and made appropriately without a single thought of sadness in mind.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gentle Inventiveness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra
- selfie, ko the skipper