Gerundive Computer face
my lives -
causes more trouble (than its worth)
Kinky don't tell me wot to do-
don't order me about# you gerundive
dissapointing BUT I kick you away -
let go of your crippling grasp:
am thrown into a pt of darkness (
survive-i accept its
Poet Other Poems
- A herd of black dots
- A Poem
- Fire (another one out of the door)
- Gerundive Computer face
- My frying pan.;
- Ode/s to Kaylene(and Yvonne) ? - also po...
- Sentimental Value (it's got non)
- Sir Patrick Moore's Practical Astronomy ...
- Untitled(the next one's quite good)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.