Get Out WHile You Can
Ladies abusers are on the loose, they are connivers
and liars waiting to take their next prey.
Please realize your worth is more valuable
than the mind games they like to play.
You do not deserve to be hurt
tear down the curtain of denial away.
He will say anything so you will not stray
while he lies and thinks who will be his next prey.
Have you looked at your face?
Now all cut up and now looks like a disgrace.
THE mirror does not lie; this is why you try to hide.
Please get out while you have time,
there are those out there
that will help you survive from a life abuse and pain.
Copyright C Susan Wall 4-30-2014
Susan Wall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Get Out WHile You Can by Susan Wall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh