GET RID OF APPOINTED SENATE... MAR 11TH,2013
GET RID OF APPOINTED SENATE … MAR 11TH,2013
We have to get rid of our appointed Senate… but how?
They want us to shut up, say nothing, be polite and bow,
Binding referendums could do it but they are forbidden,
Any suggestion that we should have them will be overridden.
The Ottawa elite aristocrats want nothing to change,
That's why Trudeau's Charter of Rights was arranged,
It's like a little religion where you have to believe,
Where elite appointed senators would never deceive.
Why can't we elect senators during a general election?
Do they think we're too dumb to make the proper selection?
Who made these rules and why can't they be changed
And while we're at it; could death-with-dignity be arranged?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GET RID OF APPOINTED SENATE... MAR 11TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche