Get well soon
The Lord is with you,
He always abides with you,
All the way He leads and guides you,
With his heavenly manna feeding you.
Sooner than anticipated you'll wake up
and retain the life you almost gave up;
On that precious day
you'll see a lone ray
which bears a token of a brighter and healthier future -
A tommorrow characterised by vigor and virtue.
To your aid the Lord will always minister;
In deliverance from a critical condition - however sinister,
For every suffering is redemptive
And the Lord's remedies are forever effective.
Keep on praying,
'Lord, I'm merely weak,
Please do me a miracle this week -
That I may eventually stand and walk tall,
then hit the road to promulgate your grace to all...
Today, more than any other day; I believe
that my weary and laden soul You'll relieve.'
Get well soon.
Comfort Ndlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Get well soon by Comfort Ndlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)