I got a bucket full of ghosts
and they all love me the mosts
but of course
cuz I am their host.
They wanna be free
and they really bother me
trying to leave
and never looking out for me.
I'm up all night
hearing them fight
I got things to do
but they don't think I'm right.
One by one, I could let them go
forget my passion and go with the flow
'Til I get to the end, the one who had the most
Now just another dark imprisoned ghost.
Chaarzarul Rockett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GHOST MISER by Chaarzarul Rockett )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak