the thunder strikes the lighting sounds
the ghosts return to the ground.
the hobbits run as the trolls do roar
the elfs let fly their arrows of time.
the dwarfs swing axe and aim at the knees
the humans stand their ground as the orks
shreik and shout.
the wind dies down and all is still
untill the blast of magic from wizards
scream through the night, to topple the horde
that lets go of power beyound the darkness, s call
now they all come together, as the battle reaches
the castle walls.
now they come the ghosts of old to seek revenge
upon these creatures without souls.
the battle won against the horde
that lies beaten by the ghosts
those they betrayed so long ago
now justice is theirs.
finally rest can come
that sleep of bliss
as the night takes over time.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ghosts by graham russell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA
- the life we still live...., RIC S. BASTASA
- you are neither changed nor diminished, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer