Night in a doorway type girl,
Chemical bright lipstick girl,
Weekend for hire.
Coming over to me girl,
Well I'll come over.
Don't let your feelings slip girl,
Just like you won't your mask girl,
The centre of attention can be a lonely place.
Front of the queue girl,
Dancing all night girl,
When's it going to stop.
Your music stops.
Tweed for Monday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Girl by Casual Diamond )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal