Night in a doorway type girl,
Chemical bright lipstick girl,
Weekend for hire.
Coming over to me girl,
Well I'll come over.
Don't let your feelings slip girl,
Just like you won't your mask girl,
The centre of attention can be a lonely place.
Front of the queue girl,
Dancing all night girl,
When's it going to stop.
Your music stops.
Tweed for Monday.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Girl by Casual Diamond )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Human Love, Gabrielle Spurlock
- Bless Mother Earth, Christina Sunrise
- Once It Was All Young And Innocent And J.., Shalom Freedman
- Stinking hero, Nassy Fesharaki
- Study, Clare Walsh
- Have patience like the earth, gajanan mishra
- Rain, Joseph Paintsil
- Haiku, Noah Body
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler