Give Me Light
Tried walking in the dark,
but it didn't work.
Stomped my toe
and began to shreik.
Tried working in the dark,
but that's taboo.
could barely see
what I needed to do.
Tried reading in the dark,
but it didn't feel right,
the tiny flashlight
was such a fight.
So, enough of the dark,
just give me light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Give Me Light by Juz Doss )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman