Monk E. Biz
Giving a Poem Too Much Head
As for me, my poems come mostly from heart
others I read here are like a fart
Some smell and some don't
some loud some squeekers
even some sneakers...
why give a poem way too much head?
Stay at home, stay in bed!
let go of head
move into heart
enjoy the flow
right from the start
Who cares if they are all
rough and torn
as long as they have heart
you'll be reborn
even for a moment...
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Giving a Poem Too Much Head by Monk E. Biz )
Did you read them?
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah