Days of love and roses
Given to my love with love.
What heart could love more?
How could you love less?
With each and every day
Love unceasing, ever blest.
Even if the days cease to be
And there were no more years
Love would still reign in glory.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Glorious Love by David Wood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Utopia, oskar hansen
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed
- World in Denial, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- A True Poet, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Tandem in time, Elijah o.b Zoff
- A Lady, gbenga amusan