WHO IS WITH YOU
SHADOW OR THE SUN
TRUTH OF REALITIES
NAKED ON THE RUN.
DEATH IS FAKE, LIFE SO CRUEL
I AM HOLLOW
TIME NEVER HAS BETTER TOMORROW.
UNCERTAIN IS TIME
WE ARE JUST SLAVE OF ITS DIAL
RUN FOR BREATH, NEVER SAY DIE
THOUGH, I LOST MY ALL BATTLES
BUT I NEVER CHOKED AND CRIED.
BEFORE, TIME AS MY FRIENDS
RUTHLESSLY SAID GOOD BYE.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (glory alias... by abhishek thakur )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Bright Star, John Keats