Go into the question mark?
Gently I fold my dream's wide screen
Away: away I release your meanings
Bright Sun, eyes wide, painted perceived path
Go my Son, fame and fortune awaits your trail
The age of consent releases you from my hold
Go my Son into the day and into the night
Into the question mark, blaze a trail!
Flip the pages of destiny explore its sinuous roads
Determined hand in hand not mine to hold
Go into every question mark's interrobang
It's about the journey my Son not the destination
Sooner or later you'll arrive to the same answer
That led your father to the master plaster
A rolling rock carves the widest path!
Copyright Leaking Pen 2013
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Go into the question mark? by Leaking Pen )
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way