Go To A Party To Die
The smell of blood in the air has me scared,
Whats going on
All I did was go to a party,
I experimented with drugs and got into the car
There was a cute couple walking
I just couldn't stop
I slammed into them
Now their dead
I just feel pain
Everyone keeps saying 'Why Her'
Why who? What did I do?
I went to a party to get high.
Then I die
That was not suppose to happen
Im still so young
I want to graduate from high school
What about my wedding?
I cant leave my family now.
Im sorry mom and dad
I didn't mean to die
Ill always love you guys
Tell Jennifer ill see her soon
Don't forget to tell Anna about me when she's older
Tell Stacy I want her kids to know about their auntie
It is time to go now
The light is getting closer
I see Granny and Vinny waiting for me
One last thing before I go,
Ill love you all forever
Ashley Kolakowski's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Go To A Party To Die by Ashley Kolakowski )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Damaged Heart, StarrLee Waterman
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough