God Is The Law!
God is law, o Soul listen,
God is behind, that beauty around,
His presence makes flowers beautiful,
His presence brings
Fragrance to it,
Nature is green and full of life,
because he dwells there!
God is the one behind beauty of children,
God is present in beauty of woman,
God fills the strength in arms and chest of a man,
God's presence, makes the nightingale sing,
God is the Law who makes peacock dance,
God is the Law who make every one fight or work,
God is the Law who makes write read and sing,
as a law make everyone strong and good and talented!
Look at the death of a man,
He dies in three stages,
One when is limbs and legs become cold,
And then the tongue fails to say some thing,
Eyes that tries to see some one,
Ears to hear somthing from someone,
Finally with deep sigh God in him withdraws his last breath!
All animals and plant take birth and die as God is that law!
God is the Law, bring one into life,
God is the Law who make one enjoy and smile,
God is the Law of life or death,
God is law of love and likes,
God is law of mortal journey, God is the Law of happiness,
God is that immortal law,
God is full of immortal ideals and knowledge,
God is the Law of cause and effect,
God is that immortal law of all existence!
Ah! God is that grand law of all subtle laws and gross ones!
Ramdas Bhandarkar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Is The Law! by Ramdas Bhandarkar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- He Takes To Not Wine, But Wine Keeps Him.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Cigarette Smoker's World, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solace, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- The Battles I Win, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Life is No Playground, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Down The Peace Road (Kyrielle), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- With Poetry And My Sewing (Kyrielle Poem), Cynthia BuhainBaello
- my friend my foundation, Emmanuel chibuike
- A Woman, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'm Glad That Miracle is You (Kyrielle P.., Cynthia BuhainBaello