God Is Wonderful
GOD Is Wonderful, God is light the one who can save your soul bring you light
God is wonderful the best man there is the power and authority of all his chidren he created to live
God is wonderful the best person there is, God is amazing
GOD love all his kids.
God is wonderful the best there is God is wonderful the best there is. God is wonderful yes he is.
God saved me, he saved my soul he save me from
The ugliness that tried to step in my path i walk freely.
He walks beside me i never walk alone.
God is wonderful yes he is the best man that can ever live
Katrice Massey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
He is light the most beautiful
Person that could step in my life.
He took me away from all over all
darkness that troubled my life in the past.
He saved my soul, he took all the ugliness
Away from my paths. Unlike many i could have hurt
People by killing them in my past he stepped in and save my
Soul so he can lead and guide me in life
So i can have a brighter and better path.
He took me away from the storm he saved me from my past
He saved me from satan Jesus and God live in me today.
God is wonderful the creator who gave his son
To die for our sins the greatest man wonderful man yes God is.
I love him dearly thanks for the blessing of me God is wonderful he is light
The one who will also save your soul from all the evil and the ugly.
Comments about this poem (God Is Wonderful by Katrice Massey )
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
- पयादे से मात, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song 2, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- The Saffron Drape, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 September 1902 – 7 March 1971)
(1886 - 1967)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
(26 November 1731 – 25 April 1800)