God Makes Things Happen
Only God can make things happen, as we travel through this life,
Guiding those saved from sin, through the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
Only God can change the heart, which is firmly set in all its ways,
In order to from present sin depart, into a new life of better days.
Everything that happens, God allows, in the lives of me and you,
And everything that God avows, will surely, in His time come true.
He may change our present path, as we live out this present time,
To save us from His future Wrath, which will come by His Design.
One Truth that we all cherish, which comes from God’s Salvation,
Is God desires none to perish, via His Message of Reconciliation.
Allowing men to scoff or embrace, His Truth decreed for Eternity,
God’s Truth of Mercy and of Grace, done at the Cross of Calvary.
God allows all men the choice, in regards to the Truth of His Son,
To scoff at Truth or to rejoice, in the Savior He sent for everyone.
We’re told this would be the case, within the Eternal Word of God,
As believers long to see His face, scoffers shall just see His Rod.
His Rod of Judgment as it happens, shall be just as God avowed,
Upon a world plagued by sins, that a darkened world has allowed.
Though God makes things happen, we still have a choice to make,
To allow God’s Son to live within, or God’s Truth, eternally forsake.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God Makes Things Happen by Bob Gotti )
- Pure world, gajanan mishra
- Destruction, Suresh Dogra
- CLOUDS, Orlando Belo
- The Masked Man, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Night Is Young, Katherine Nordhaus
- You are seen clearly (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Remembering J.K, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Courting!, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Men In My Lives, Sari Mavi
- Many takers, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- November, Thomas Hood
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(18 July 1933)