Albert Arsenio Sison
God of Apathy
God of Apathy
The God of Apathy has risen
numbed by the emotions felt.
All these years he had liven
unclear of why he's sent.
In the world of love and hate
mortals rise and mortals fell.
Apathetic God controls his fate
Succumbed in the fires of hell.
A stalker in the darkness of night.
Preying on the innocent reality.
Luring his victims with fright
deep into his realm of insanity.
Where cries of the exploited heard.
Tormented souls of the slain.
Ruler of all his tortured herd.
Playing God on the other plane.
Satisfied with sweet fantasy,
thus condemned the love of life.
Cloaking his emotions with apathy.
The God that rules over the night.
Albert Arsenio Sison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God of Apathy by Albert Arsenio Sison )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 October 1938)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Father, hafiz qasim
- who stole my thunder, Cee Bea
- The Poet in Crossroad, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ㉺㉱㉶BAMWAR4COM, joelcruz cruz
- Communists Turn Autocratic and Dictatorial, Bijay Kant Dubey
- what to say, Cee Bea
- Children, hafiz qasim
- Northland Autumn, Luo Zhihai
- Jayprakash's Black-mouthed Hanumans, Bijay Kant Dubey
- bamwar4.com, joelcruz cruz