Susan T. Aparejo
Don't you ever feel?
God's blessing in the air?
Don't you ever smell?
God's blessing in our meal?
Don't you ever touch?
God's blessing in us much?
Don't you ever see?
God's blessing in the sea?
Don't you ever hear?
God's blessings for us so near.
Rejoice! count them all!
We are not impoverish,
To get envy with the rich,
We have lots to reach,
God is just waiting for our speech.
Susan T. Aparejo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (God's Blessings by Susan T. Aparejo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- People of Gaza, Djanna Jaffar
- A Thank You Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New thinking, gajanan mishra
- die paaie gaan joburg toe, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- I Have Been Called, Lilly Emery
- Smoke Without Fire, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Weeds and Blooms, Donal Mahoney
- <<<<Twist and turn, Abdul Wahab
- <<<<<my mother land, Abdul Wahab
- Smell of sweat, gajanan mishra