To share God's glory we speak from our heart
Of His never-ending blessings from above.
We yearn to do justice to what He deserves
As we preach His goodness, trust and love.
God told me late at night in my bed all alone
That glory refers to the splendor of who we are.
The miracle of love, trust, faith and forgiveness
Make us shine in the darkness like a star.
We glorify ourselves and "God All Mighty"
As like Moses we pray to serve at our best.
We teach God's glory and communicate His will
By how we respond when put to the test.
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 733 Poems Are Free To Share!
Google = Tom Zart YouTube
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD'S GLORY by Tom Zart )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- True Love, Robert Penn Warren
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- Misunderstood, Madrason writer
- Do what father says, Madrason writer
- Placid Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Verzetsstrijders, Madrason writer
- Weke vaders, Madrason writer
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood