To share God's glory we speak from our heart
Of His never-ending blessings from above.
We yearn to do justice to what He deserves
As we preach His goodness, trust and love.
God told me late at night in my bed all alone
That glory refers to the splendor of who we are.
The miracle of love, trust, faith and forgiveness
Make us shine in the darkness like a star.
We glorify ourselves and "God All Mighty"
As like Moses we pray to serve at our best.
We teach God's glory and communicate His will
By how we respond when put to the test.
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 733 Poems Are Free To Share!
Google = Tom Zart YouTube
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD'S GLORY by Tom Zart )
- Dreams Create a Beautiful World, Rohit Sapra
- The touch of a star is like the touch of.., Raymond Sawyer
- The Art of Creation, Anthony Di'anno
- Breathing slow, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Under the Same Moon, Amber Carreon
- You and Your Self, Frank Avon
- delicious red, Mandolyn ...
- Better than that, Cee Bea
- kya mila-, sanjay kumar maurya
- क्या मिला, sanjay kumar maurya
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- After Making Love We Hear Footsteps, Galway Kinnell
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Balade of Complaint, Geoffrey Chaucer
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1 February 1927)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)