To share God's glory we speak from our heart
Of His never-ending blessings from above.
We yearn to do justice to what He deserves
As we preach His goodness, trust and love.
God told me late at night in my bed all alone
That glory refers to the splendor of who we are.
The miracle of love, trust, faith and forgiveness
Make us shine in the darkness like a star.
We glorify ourselves and "God All Mighty"
As like Moses we pray to serve at our best.
We teach God's glory and communicate His will
By how we respond when put to the test.
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom's 733 Poems Are Free To Share!
Google = Tom Zart YouTube
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (GOD'S GLORY by Tom Zart )
- Thankful For You KP, Michael McParland
- My Baby She's Flying, Little Eagle McGowan
- Change with quality, hasmukh amathalal
- Alone, Emily Krauss
- Hope, Emily Krauss
- Behavior speaks, hasmukh amathalal
- Holding The Sunlight, Emily Krauss
- Good but naughty, hasmukh amathalal
- Cool Storms, Emily Krauss
- Total Cigarette, Emily Krauss
Poem of the Day
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)