Gods sent gift
A gift from God,
And honour it deserves.
Cherished it should be.
Oh what privilege.
A mist it is,
In the air it hoves,
It’s all but faded,
As though it never was.
Oh what a privilege.
Who life gives,
Restore it can,
So worry not,
If away it fades,
Oh how longing it can be.
Michael Wamalwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gods sent gift by Michael Wamalwa )
- THE MIND OF POET, kashif khan
- Spiritually Bound, Michael McParland
- Sky is red, Aftab Alam
- Musings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TRUST, maharshi trivedi
- Alone in December, James Anthony Creamer
- Mind Albums, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Nerd's Way of Thinking, James Anthony Creamer
- Need, Akhtar Jawad
- A Poem for You, James Anthony Creamer
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 September 1907 – 3 September 1963)