Close your eyes
and go back
to the hours
of love, friendship
It may soothe
your burning heart!
I do like this....
Nobody is there,
but you and me.
two cups of coffee...
Going back to
my days with you
is an experience
I always have
when I fade up
with my tedious
days and nights....
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Going Back by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- નાં રાખ રંજ naa rakh ranj, hasmukh amathalal
- Jayprakash Narayan, Was Your Political M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Clouds In The Sky Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey