Going For A Swim
I'm getting lost,
I've never felt so far away,
as I do today.
I've swam out too far,
The waves have taken me,
The currents swept me off my feet.
Now I'm out so far,
Too far to swim back
I can't even see shore.
But my only other choice is to drown.
Carey Noelle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Going For A Swim by Carey Noelle )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Used To Walk, Juan Olivarez
- Bastard, Donald Charon
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma